The “Quantum Nicosia Marathon” will be organized on Sunday, December 11, 2022, under the slogan, “Come on! Let’s transform Nicosia into an open-air stadium” with the exclusive sponsorship of the Athanasios Ktorides Foundation.
Just like any major city in the world which organises an internationally acclaimed Marathon, Nicosia will welcome, support, and cheer on the participating runners from dozens of countries around the world and Cyprus.
The organising committee calls on everyone on Sunday 11/12/22 to join the biggest sports celebration of our city, placing Nicosia on the map as a hospitable and sporting city.
Routes running through the city include the following road races:
• Marathon– 42.19 km starting at 7:00 am
• Half Marathon – 21.96 km starting at 7:15 am
• “Stelios Kyriakides” 7.7 miles (12,400m) race starting at 7:30 am
• 5km Race starting at 10:30 am
• 1 Mile (1,609 m) race starting at 11:45 am
Detailed information on all races, including the maps of the race routes, can be found on the organisation’s official website https://www.nicosiamarathon.com
“Running for charity – Running for Nicosia – Running to support my fellow citizen”
All revenues from registrations, including all other contributions, will be allocated for the year 2022 to the following foundations:
• Little heroes
• The Association of Parents and Friends of Children with heart Disease
• Cyprus Autistic Association
• Municipal Multicultural Nicosia Centre
• Cyprus Association of Mothers and Relatives of National Guardsmen
• Alkinoos Artemiou Foundation
We hope to see all of you at the Municipal Theater of Nicosia at the Start of the Marathon
More about ktorides foundation: www.ktoridesfoundation.org | www.twitter.com/AKtorFoundation